EURAXESS Regional Information Centre

Reginal Contact Point in Olsztyn is also the EURAXESS Centre ((EURAXESS Services Centre for Mobile Researchers) and as such provides assistance to researchers coming to Warmia and Mazury or the ones willing to leave for mobility.

We provide support to both Polish scientists leaving the country and foreigners coming to Poland. We inform about possibilities to apply for and get involved in fellowship programs or to find a research job abroad. The Centre informs about all essential formalities to be fulfilled during a longer stay outside the country. We provide ad hoc supporting services for outgoing and incoming researchers (help desk).

EURAXESS provides support for:

  • Scientists coming to Poland to work on grants and international projects
  • Scientists leaving Poland after grants termination
  • Scientists leaving Poland to be involved in research programs activities
  • Polish science institutions hosting researchers from abroad


  • Conditions of arrival
  • Temporary residence permit
  • Visa formalities
  • Registration of residence
  • Work permit
  • Health insurance
  • Pension scheme
  • Taxes
  • Other formalities
  • Everyday life (schools, language courses etc.)

There are 9 EURAXESS Regional Information Centres in Poland. They are associated and operated by already existing Regional Contact Points for the Research Programmes which create the whole network covering Poland. The coordination of network actions is handled by EURAXESS Poland – National Information Centre for Researchers which is managed by the National Contact Point in Warsaw.

The network of Information Centres in Poland is a part of European EURAXESS network EURAXESS European Services Network.

EURAXESS in Poland and its actions are financed by Ministry of Science and Higher Education  Ministerstwo Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego.

Strona sieci ogólnopolskiej, the national website provides information about necessary departure and arrival formalities and financial aspects of Marie Curie fellowships in Poland.

Further important information available at