Accessibility declaration of the University of Warmia and Mazury website
The University of Warmia and Mazury undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the website of the University of Warmia and Mazury Website.
Website publication date: 2000-01-01
Date of last significant update: 2023-01-29
Status in terms of compliance with the Act
The website is partially compliant with the Act on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to the incompatibilities or exclusions listed below.
Are there subtitles for deaf people in movies? NO
Preparation of an accessibility declaration
The declaration was prepared on: 2020-08-06
The Declaration was last reviewed and updated on: 2023-01-29
The declaration was prepared on the basis of self-assessment.
Feedback and contact details
The following person is responsible for considering comments and applications: Andrzej Prószyński.
Everyone has the right:
- submit comments regarding the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- submit a request to ensure digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- request that unavailable information be made available in another alternative form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- indication of the page or element of the page to which the request relates,
- indication of a convenient form of providing information if the request concerns providing unavailable information in an alternative form.
The application should be considered immediately, no later than within 7 days. If it is not possible to ensure accessibility or provide access in an alternative form within this deadline, it should be done no later than 2 months from the date of notification.
Complaints and appeals
Failure to meet these deadlines and refusal to comply with the request may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority by post or e-mail to the following address:
Supervisory authority: Mateusz Dampc
- Address: ul. R. Prawocheńskiego 9 10-720 Olsztyn, room no. 117, first floor
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 511 863 274
- You can also submit a complaint to the Ombudsman.
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn - Rector's Office (ul. Oczapowskiego 2, 10-719 Olsztyn)
The building is not adapted to the needs of people with disabilities. Architectural barriers in the form of stairs.
- Three-story building. Entrance to the building is through a door with a leaf width of 90 cm, door threshold 3 cm. There is a button and a bell installed at the entrance door to summon assistance. Access to the building for people with disabilities is from Cieszyński Square, where there is a ramp. Entrance to the building from the street Oczapowskiego limited by an architectural barrier in the form of stairs.
- In the building, the entrance to the upper ground floor is limited by 10 steps, 290 cm wide. Inside the building there is also a staircase with a passage width of 145 cm. There are 12 steps leading to the first floor, a landing measuring 100/220 cm and another 12 steps. A double-sided handrail was also installed at a height of 100 cm.
- There is an induction loop in the Rector's reception room
- Inside the building, entrance doors to rooms with a leaf width of 90 cm• The toilet is not adapted to the needs of people with disabilities, the entrance door to the toilet is 70 cm wide.
- Parking spaces for disabled people on the side of the Cieszyński square
Deaf people who use Polish Sign Language can contact us regarding matters related to their studies at UWM via Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org and via Messenger: Barbara Parda or Diana Kirakowska